Friday 31 August 2007

Exciting news, literally!!!!

I received a phone call from a lady from the Daily Mail back in June, she wanted some samples of my Lavender bags to put into a feature she was doing. I duly sent them down ASAP, I then spent the next few weeks buying the paper, only to be dissapointed every time, so in the end I did not bother (my Mum buys it most days, so I thought fate would take it course).

I then received a call this afternoon to say that the article would be in the Daily Mail on the 15th September. I don't know what to expect in terms of how it will look & also what will come from it, but as I always say " Suck it and see!".

Please go out and buy a copy, and let me know what you think, I will keep you updated on what happens at my end!

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

saraeden said...

fame and fortune at last hey !!

Sara x