Tuesday, 28 October 2008
Saturday, 18 October 2008
Smoked Mackerel Pate
4 Smoked Mackerel Fillets taken off the skin and mashed
4 Finely chopped Spring Onions
1/2 the rind of a Lemon
1/2 the juice of a Lemon
1 small container of Philidelphia
2 tablespoons of Horseradish
Basically just mush it all up together and serve on warm ciabatta or crusty bread.
It tastes really great even little dear loved it, a great weekend lunch recipe!
I then made some Pork Kebabs with a sage, onion and lemon dressing again easy to make and lush to taste!
After all the cooking in the house today I went into my work room with little dear in tow and started to get inspired by the Christmas bug! I had a play around with my button stash and made some little brooches and then had a go at making a little fat robin!
Wednesday, 15 October 2008
- Finish off my accounts, they need to be with HMCE by the 1st November.
- Start thinking about my next newsletter.
- Cut out the 4 custom ordered cushions.
- Send out magazine swap items, Campervan/Magazine
- Cut out 10 childs aprons.
- 4 bibs started & finished.
- The epic 'Lavender Bag' assault continues.
I will keep you posted on how things are throughout the week, what am I talking about week its Thursday tomorrow!
I have also opened a Folksy shop today, I would love your views on the whole Esty/Folksy thing.
Just realised I am 2 posts away from the big 100, so check back soon, as if I have not got enough to do I will do a 'Giveaway'.
Friday, 10 October 2008
Yesterday was not as productive as planned as I was so tired that I went to sleep for an hour in the afternoon! But got done Package for potential wholesale customer and 5 weekend set bags.
Any way must dash as I am going away!
Have a good weekend, catch up Tuesday!
Wednesday, 8 October 2008
Yesterdays Eco totes now photographed.
Tuesday, 7 October 2008
Teacher gift idea made, I hate it but it's one thing of my list
Monday, 6 October 2008
Sunday, 5 October 2008
Well I have had a busy week and next week seems to continue the theme. But my high light this week was booking tickets to the Country Living fair in London. Me & my sister are going down for a nosey to see if it is a viable option for next year for Just Original.
I have lots to do this week so to make sure I am achieving things I am going to blog every evening this week with my done list, but I am going to write down my definitely must do list and anything I do extra to this is a real bonus.
- Finish off 'Campervan Swap' items.
- Make up 10 Eco bags.DONE
- Cut out 4 cushions for an order.
- Make up 20 recipe books for baking sets. (All ready printed, need cutting & sewing)-DONE
- Put together a package for a potential wholesale customer.DONE
- Make up 10 'Weekend' set netting bags.DONE
- Cut out labels for weekend sets.DONE
- Start making up gift sets. DONE
- Cut out 10 cushions.
- Cut out 10 child's aprons.
- Make up 10 baking set bags. DONE
- Lavender bags & more lavender bags.
- Try out some new gift ideas for Teachers Christmas gifts. DONE
As you can see lots to do, so I will let you know how I get on tomorrow with pictures as proof.