Sunday, 7 April 2013
This was the 2nd time I have made these breakfast muffins and they went down a treat again. They are so easy to make.
1. Remove the crusts from a slice of bread.
2. Use a rolling pin to flatten the bread.
3. Butter thinly and place in a muffin tray.
4. In the interim, cook some streaky bacon in the oven.
5. Once you think the bacon is cooked through, make up the next layer in the muffin case (bread).
6. Warm through a tin of beans and then use a spoonful to make up the next layer in the muffin.
7. Crack an egg and remove some of the egg white as usually there is not enough room for the whole egg.
8. Cook in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until egg white has cooked.
What a treat!
Tuesday, 2 April 2013
After a lot of tooing & froing with solicitors we finally managed to get our hands on 'Our House'. Believe me it needs a lot of work. Its an old shop/post offce, that has not been touched for the past 20 years, but the owners managed to smoke 40 a day so the interior is very much 1 colour!
|This was the state of the garden in September|
This is after spending a day cutting back, this weekend!
I will keep you informed of the progress, and hopefully will have you making some decisions for me alog the way.