Sunday 16 September 2007

Papers and Website!

If you have read my previous post you will know that my lavender bags were been featured in the Daily Mail! Well the feature came out yesterday in the Weekend supplement. I was next to an article on the Domestic Goddess (Nigella).

With the article pending I finally decided to bite the bullet and buy a shopping cart for my website and update it with new products. It was very last minute and still is not finished as I do not like some of the images and my sister has to update the stationary department as it has nothing on it!

I have been to look on the web stats this morning, my best day ever, but no orders! What should I have expected? Will people just take a look for the sake of being nosey, or will they look now, order later! WHO KNOWS!!!

Speak soon

Vanessa x

1 comment: