Monday 2 May 2011

Easter break!



Well what a great few weeks, I only worked the 1st 3 days of the school holidays and then I only went back for 3 1/2 hours this Saturday morning. Both long weekends have been spent painting furniture for the dining room. Included in the paint fest was a 1950's kitchen dresser, pine dresser, table & 4 chairs and a school desk & chair. I have to say I'm shattered. Obviously hubbo has been helping out!

Hubbo was still off on Easter Tuesday so we went on a jaunt to Filey, and then with hubbo back at work Me, my Mum, Sister, little dear and nephew went on a jaunt to Matlock. It was a great day the weather was very kind to us. Little dear took my nephew on the choo choo train in the park both really enjoyed themselves, and for 60p is does not get much better than that.

We also paid a trip to the fantastic Bow Boutique, it is really worth a visit. It's a great mix of new, vintage and locally handmade. I have to say money was spent, mainly on my sister's part.

2 comments:

Helen said...

Oh what a wonderful time you've had, can't wait to see the painted furniture, I bet you have transformed it?
Love Helen

Sree said...

nice blog.lovely pic.
please visit my blog whenever possible and give me your valuable comments.
http://livelifewithluv.blogspot.com/