Sunday, 7 April 2013
This was the 2nd time I have made these breakfast muffins and they went down a treat again. They are so easy to make.
1. Remove the crusts from a slice of bread.
2. Use a rolling pin to flatten the bread.
3. Butter thinly and place in a muffin tray.
4. In the interim, cook some streaky bacon in the oven.
5. Once you think the bacon is cooked through, make up the next layer in the muffin case (bread).
6. Warm through a tin of beans and then use a spoonful to make up the next layer in the muffin.
7. Crack an egg and remove some of the egg white as usually there is not enough room for the whole egg.
8. Cook in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until egg white has cooked.
What a treat!