But where were the punters, no where to be scene. I know the weather was not 100% but it only rained twice, once when setting up and then a heavy down pour for about 45 minutes. One thing we did notice as we were driving to the venue, there were no signs saying 'Craft Fair here today'. Why o why do these folk take your money give you some posters to advertise the show and then leave it at that!
Some of the stalls did not even take any money, luckily I covered my costs and made a bit more, and potentially I have got a wholesale order. So I can not grumble but I will. The other thing I noticed was that people were been very careful about there money. normally people buy some of my stuff as gifts, not necessarily knowing who for but they know someone will get it. That was not the case, people were purchasing with other people in mind!
Got lots to do as I go on my jollies next Friday up to Wee bonny Scotland! In fact with that in mind I might make a list on here!
- Wash little dears bedding
- Sort out reading matter for Holiday (unfortunately my copy of CL will not arrive in time)
- Go and buy the provisions for the holiday.
- Chase up replies for little dears birthday party.
- Take photo's of stock.
- Try and complete a bit more on website (going quite well)
- Write a letter to my friend in Oz, I love writing letters.
- So much more!!
Have a good weekend, whatever the weather where you are.