Well I have had a busy week and next week seems to continue the theme. But my high light this week was booking tickets to the Country Living fair in London. Me & my sister are going down for a nosey to see if it is a viable option for next year for Just Original.
I have lots to do this week so to make sure I am achieving things I am going to blog every evening this week with my done list, but I am going to write down my definitely must do list and anything I do extra to this is a real bonus.
- Finish off 'Campervan Swap' items.
- Make up 10 Eco bags.DONE
- Cut out 4 cushions for an order.
- Make up 20 recipe books for baking sets. (All ready printed, need cutting & sewing)-DONE
- Put together a package for a potential wholesale customer.DONE
- Make up 10 'Weekend' set netting bags.DONE
- Cut out labels for weekend sets.DONE
- Start making up gift sets. DONE
- Cut out 10 cushions.
- Cut out 10 child's aprons.
- Make up 10 baking set bags. DONE
- Lavender bags & more lavender bags.
- Try out some new gift ideas for Teachers Christmas gifts. DONE
As you can see lots to do, so I will let you know how I get on tomorrow with pictures as proof.