Thursday 5 February 2009

I feel a new obsession coming on!

Had a go tonight at making candles, a what a easy and enjoyable thing to try and the smell is unbelievable! Also had a 'Snow Date' with a few friends at the local park, but it turned out the whole village was there with us! What great fun having an Adult v's Childrens snowball fight!
Little dear sledging on her bum!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather and sorry I will try not to leave the next post so long!
Forgot to mention I managed to get that wholesale order using some of my Cath Kidston stash, I feel a shopping trip for new fabric coming on!

3 comments:

No one is you ...& that's your power said...

Hi Vanessa
Glad you are ok. All this snow is fun, none left here now. Great news with your wholesale order. I did that with the teacups and I loved it,I used all my old candles
X Dom

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.You are so clever making those candles.Any top tips? Did it make a terrible mess?

mollycupcakes said...

Oww fab candles Vanessa,
And little dear looks like she's having a wail of a time lol
Down hill on your bum is the best way to do it lol
I was in CK yesterday and drooling over so many new things and fabrics. Came out with a yummy new bag, i knew if i kept my Chirstmas and birday vouchers I'd get something totally fabulous.
Love to Ellie, I must email her soon, things have gone kind of still on the wedding front, due to orders from the Sunday Express magazine spread. I'm not moaning and will be having the beautiful invites from her and no one else. She's wonderful.
Bug hugs for you too.
Catherine x