Tuesday 17 March 2009

Bye Bye Nan Nan!

I don't want this post to be all doom & gloom as my Nan Nan was not that kind of person. My Nan passed away with my Mum & Auntie by her side on Thursday the 5th March. The funeral was last Friday and it was a little sad, but at the same time very nice!

The most important thing to me was that my Mum was OK, and surprisingly she is, she keeps having a little cry, but overall I think it has come as a bit of a relief!

Any way I have been very busy in my studio, my 1st show is on the 5th April at Weirlow Hall Farm in Sheffield.

Catch up soon

PS thank you for all your kind words on my last post x

5 comments:

Josie-Mary said...

Sorry to hear your sad news, it's good to know your mum's ok but what about you?? Glad last friday was ok, I always think it starts getting better once that's over. Sending you hugs :)

tea and cake said...

I am sorry, too, to hear your news. Hope you are okay, and receiving lots of hugs. Please give my condolences to your mum, and the rest of the family. love, Karen x

saraeden said...

Big hugs hun xx xx xx

Miss sew n sew said...

I'm sorry to here about your nan glad your mum is coping ok at this difficult time.
Lot's of love to you hope your alright.
Sarahx

mollycupcakes said...

Dear Vanessa ands Ellie,
I'm so sorry to hear you sad news and want to send you lots of love and hugs.

Mum's are so good at coping aren't they, I'm always taken aback by how they get through the hardest of times.
I'm sure just knowing she has, Ellie and her loving family help her each and everyday.
Thinking of you sweet lady.

Catherine x