I'm back from the Lakes, it was really fab! Lots of walking and eating, but very little shopping. Me & my Mum went checking out the competition, OMG, How expensive? How badly made? I won't give out names though, as I may get sued!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We went to visit The World of Peter Rabbit, it was fab. I think I loved it more than darling, it was so exciting. I kept finding new things around every corner.
Any way the list I am going to write means I feel pressurised to actually achieve something this weekend. I will update you on Monday as to how I've got on.
1. Finish making up the button snakes (see previous post).
2. Make up all Christmas smellie hangers.
3. Package up all stock in preparation for shows.
4. Print out price list for show.
5. Get a wholesale order packaged.
6. Cut out at least 10 items.
I think the above list is realistic, as I have darling all day with me on Saturday & I want a lie in on Sunday.
I hope you all have a good weekend, see you on Monday.