- She's stroppy.
- She's showing off!
- She's tired in the day as she is not going to bed until 9.30, even though I am doing the normal routine an she is in bed for 7.30.
- She almost a little hyper active at times.
- She's wanting 100% of my attention.
- She's not listening, I am forever counting to 5 to get things done.
- She's got to have the last word.
- She's been getting up to mischief and destroying her bedroom.
Things are a little weird around her at moment in the fact that her daddy is working a lot at the moment but he is coming home every night but not until after she is gone to bed. This has happened before as hubbo works for himself. But she seems to be really missing him. Things have got that bad around her I have arranged for her to start at a nursery school every Thursday afternoon starting tomorrow. Both Grandparents have gone off the radar at the moment in terms of offering to have her, I am sure if I asked they would but I won't. I even went to meet an old friend on Monday for a few hours and little dear was that bad, she said " What's happened to her". I was not upset with my friend saying it I was upset by what she had said, because it was so true.
I'm not asking for miracle cures or anything here I just wanted to get it off my chest as its a big thing in my life at the moment.
Thanks for listening!