Monday 11 January 2010

Sewing resumed!


Work in process!


The finished article.


Button heart picture.

After the upside down week last week, today was the day, after tidying, washing and cooking. I managed some to do some sewing. With the run up to Valentines day I had to make up some products for the website & my not on the high street shop. I did the usual red heart and filled it with roses. I also had a go at something that has been in my head for a while the button heart picture, not 100% happy with it as the glue gun wasn't successful.

I also have a couple of other items that need to be put together before I photo them, so that is tomorrows plan!

I also have had a tidy around in the studio, so I will get some photos taken and show you them tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sal said...

I love your red spotty heart..it is perfect!
I also love the spotty fabric in your previous post!
;-)

Josie-Mary said...

Of course I love the red spotty heart :)

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

Ooh, all those spots are divine!