OK, here goes the rules .... I have to answer 6 questions about myself. At the end of the post, I then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read my blog. Then, I must let the person who tagged me know when I've posted my answers.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
My god I was working as a Training Manager for a Foreign Exchange Company. Me & hubbo decided round about now to get engaged, hubbo wanted to get engaged when I was 21, I decided I was too young and then instead got engaged at 22. Of course one year made all the difference!
2. 5 things on my to do list today?
As it's 9.10 at night I will tell you 5 things I plan to do tomorrow.
1. Finish reading my Country Living magazine.
2. Nip into town to by my fresh fruit and veg from the market.
3. Wash my hall curtains.
4. Ironing, I'm desperate as we are going to Filey on Friday and if I don't do any we will have nowt to wear.
5. Finish off taking all my craft fair stock up into my office.
3. Snacks I enjoy?
I have to say I'm a savoury girl so crisps, either Walkers Plain or at the moment I'm loving Smokey Bacon.
4.Things I would do if I were a millionaire?
How do you know I'm not! Is it the fact that I freeze my bum off on a Sunday morning in Stamford!
- Pay off my Mortgage
- Buy a nice bed & breakfast in Keswick
- Buy a gift/craft shop and sell all your lovely wears.
- Give all my family some cash.
- Give some cash to my friends.
- Support a charity!
- Buy lots of nice things
- Send my daughter to Spanish/French/Ballet/Tap/Piano lessons (I am not a pushy Mum but I would benefit from the free time.
5. Places I lived?
I was born & lived in Sheffield for the first 2 years of my live.
My parents then moved to a small village called Mattersey in between Retford and Gainsborough, we lived in 2 different houses there.
Me and hubbo(boyfriend at the time) bought our 1st home in Retford when I was 18.
We then moved back in with my parents for a year until we found the house we now live in we have been here for 6 years.The End
I now have to tag 6 people so I hope you have not been tagged before!
Natalie @ Summer by the Sea
Carol @ Katherines Dream
Lisa @ Periwinkle
Sian @ The Diary of a Tiny Holder
Sarah @ Miss Sew & Sew
Dominique @ Shabby Shac
I hope I have not babbled on too much! Ha Ha Ha