Wednesday 9 April 2008

Nowt got done!

Well nowt got done apart from some pressing and packaging up some aprons!

We arrived at Pre school with back pack full of things to do, and the mum of my little dears friend has to take her baby boy to the doctors! Boo hoo!

In the end i went to the gym, called a friend who had an operation on Thursday to see if she needed anything bringing from town, her answer was a bun and a bit of company for a few hours, so we toddled off there in the afternoon. I then received a distress call from my sister who is having a new kitchen fitted (My hubbo doing work) asking if I could bring over some tea for all 3 of them, so off i went again Cottage pie in arms and some individual jellies that little dear had made in the morning!

So all in all I did not stop, but did not achieve nothing on my list. It will have to wait until next Tuesday, when she is going to her friends!

We have more fair news on the www.northernbellescrafts.blogspot.com coming over the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Rosiedaydream said...

Wow! What a busy girl you are! I Ltsove your blog. I have taken a look at your website too - very pretty! Do you make cushions?